At Close Combat Martial Arts, we take our responsibility to safeguard your child seriously
and their welfare is our number one priority. Accordingly, we ask all parents to ensure they
follow our parental standards agreement, as set out below. Failure to do so may result in us
having to ask you or your child(ren) to leave the club.
As a parent or carer of a child at Close Combat Martial Arts I/we agree that we will;
- Act with respect and integrity when in the club setting.
- Follow the instructions of the instructor(s) and/or other team members to help
classes run safely and smoothly.
- Drop off and pick up our child in good time and as agreed.
- Respond to digital communications where appropriate from the club, including
correspondence on club membership and any relevant medical declarations.
- Keep the club updated if any medical conditions, medication or injuries should
- Discuss concerns or complaints we may have with the lead instructor as soon as
- Do all we can to keep all club members safe.
LAST UPDATED – 24/06/2022