At Close Combat Martial Arts we have a clear vision on what we want to achieve and the legacy we’d like to create. We welcome any further feedback on our current club charter.
- To create a legacy of martial arts proficiency within the local community that will enable people to feel safe, be confident and improves their levels of fitness.
- To work with the local community to create a club that is fully inclusive and representative of those within the community it supports.
- To offer support and guidance to students on all matters self-protection to enable more people to make sensible and smart decisions on staying safe.
- To create a culture of care, discipline, and respect that will enable the club’s members to enjoy the benefits martial arts bring in and out of the gym.
- To work hard as a club to continue monitoring and improving our internal standards to continue offering the very best levels of care and training for our students.